Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introductions - Group Project

Hi all,

Created a blog for our group project. Figured this would be a good forum for sharing ideas and communicating project related items.

I'm finishing up my MSIS degree at Depaul (2 classes left!) and working full-time as a Senior Consultant with Deloitte. I've been a consultant for the past 5 years, focusing on CRM implementations both onshore and offshore. Current project is for a large automotive manufacturer - Oracle Siebel / Genesys implementation.

I'm actually based out of Los Angeles, so won't be able to meet up in person for our project. If we need to set up a conference call or two, I'll arrange that.

Just wanted to reach our to our team and get this project up and rolling!

Great to meet everyone and I look forward to working with you.

~ Carrie

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hello Carrie,

I'm in Chicago. I am a senior systems consultant for Northern Trust. I was consulting there for the past two years and most recently became an employee. I work with PeopleSoft HRMS.

I am in the midst of my MSIS degree at Depaul.

If you don't get any voluteers, I can put together the draft of the paper and someone else can put the final touches.

I'll try to post comments on the topics by Tuesday.

Sharon

Lisa said...

Hello Sharon and Carrie,

Thanks Carrie for putting this blog site together.

I'm also in Chicago. I am a senior applications developer for National Futures Association. I have been a developer for the past 9 years.

I am finishing up my degree here at Depaul (Masters in Information Systems)

I can also do the draft.. I'm probably not the best person to do the final touches as writing isn't truly one of my strengths. However can try if need be..

I'll get to the comments this week..

Brian said...

Hi all,

I also work at Northern Trust for the past 15 yrs, half as a tax analyst and the other half as a programmer, now doing system/business analyst role. I will volunteer to do the final write up. I will have my comments in at the latest by Friday. I will not be available for a conference call on Sunday, Saturday works better for me.

Lisa said...

Sat, I'm gone all day (my brother is getting married) However, any other time would work. Unless we don't think we need one? I will also post comments by Friday. Thanks.

ralph said...

hey everyone

I am also from Chicago. I work at ArcelorMiattal as a systems analyst. This is my first class towards my msis. I can review the paper or help with the draft.

Ralph